1. The administrator of personal data processed by this website is: Chamelion sp. z o.o.
2. hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. Contact details of the Administrator: Aleja Pokoju 1A/B, 31-548 Kraków, +48 735 700 700, email@example.com
3. Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR or GDPR Regulation.
5. The Administrator reserves the right to process the provided data in another scope, which is not directly related to the website.
6. Please be advised that the Administrator processes personal data of persons visiting this website for the following purposes:
statistical (e.g. monitoring of website traffic, the basis is Article 89(1) of the GDPR Regulation),
the proper performance of the contract or the preparation of a draft contract (based on Article 6(1) of the GDPR Regulation),
preparation of a service offer, e.g. if you send a question via the contact form on the Chamelion’s website,
marketing (based on Article 6(1) of the GDPR Regulation).
7. Chamelion collects personal data of website visitors and registered users.
8. In the case of visitors to the website, the following data is collected – online identifier and cookies. Data is collected in order to obtain statistical information and to optimize the operation of the website.
9. For registered users, the following data is collected:
10. Data is collected in order to identify the person, calculate the price for the service, determine the details of the service and for marketing purposes.
11. Chamelion collects data directly through the following methods: voluntary sending to the website by e-mail or via the contact form, by phone.
12. All personal data is collected only with the user’s consent. This consent can be revoked at any time by expressing your will in writing, by e-mail, deleting your profile or by contacting Chamelion by phone.
14. The person, whom the personal data concern and the processing of data takes place on the basis of the consent given by him or her or in connection with legally justified needs of the Administrator, has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
15. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is possible through e-mail contact with the Administrator.
16. The Administrator reserves the right to transfer personal data to external entities that process data on his order.
17. The recipients of personal data within the European Union may be:
the hosting service provider, who maintains and operates the website and e-mail boxes
18. The user has the right to obtain information on whether or not his or her data is being processed, access, rectification, erasure, transfer and in some cases to limit the processing.
19. The user also has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data, even if the personal data is processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
20. Personal data processed and stored on the basis of the consent given by the user is stored and processed until the moment of withdrawal of consent or deletion of data by the Administrator.
21. As a rule, the data is stored for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected by the Administrator.
Chamelion Holding is a group of companies characterized by an original approach to business and the client. We focus on dynamic development in various market segments and providing services at the highest level.
Chamelion Transfer is a company of airport, tourist, occasional and goods transfers, along with a wide range of concierge services. It is a newly defined passion, commitment, customer service at the highest level, high standards, and no restrictions.
Chamelion Accommodation provides rental services for short-, medium- and long-term residential properties. Our goal is to simultaneously satisfy the owner of the property from the achieved results, as well as the tenant using the rented property. High quality of premises and service is our hallmark.